Equipping people to grow, develop and flourish in all aspects of life through mentoring, education and being living examples of disciplined followers of Christ.
– To provide shelter, health care, and education to street children, orphans, single parents and disadvantaged youth
– To promote education and education sponsorship as a viable means to change a life
– To train young men and women to impact their societies in positive and meaningful ways
– To encourage people to dream and develop their strengths and talents
– To help strengthen the family unit and provide assistance to single parents which in turn will prevent surrendering children to institutions
– To mobilize an Army of Compassion consisting of a network of people from all walks of life who want to make a difference in the world